CREDITAS SOLUÇÕES FINANCEIRAS LTDA (“Creditas”) is committed to raising the awareness of its job applicants (“Applicants” or “you”) as to the protection of their personal data.
Providing Applicants with clear and accurate information on the processing of data carried out by Creditas in the context of its selection and hiring process should the applicant be selected.
- Who is the controller of your personal data?
- What information we collect about you and for what purposes your data is used
- With whom do we share your personal data?
- Transfers of your personal data outside Brazil
- How long will we retain your personal data?
- Your rights in respect of the personal data we process about you
- How we protect the information we collect
1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Creditas Soluções Financeiras Ltda., registered as a Corporate Taxpayer before the National Register of Legal Entities under CNPJ No. 17.770.708/0001-24, is the controller of your personal data. For the purposes of the applicable law, the controller is responsible for decisions regarding the processing of personal data. In addition, as will be detailed in this document, your personal data may be shared with other companies belonging to the Creditas group for the purposes of managing the selection and hiring process, in which case these entities may also be considered controllers of your personal data.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES YOUR DATA IS USED
The types of personal data that Creditas will process throughout your selection process are:
Name, address, date of birth and identification document number (RG and/or CPF)
Identifying you as an applicant in the selection process and completing your registration with Creditas
Validating and checking your data in accordance with Creditas internal and compliance policies
Email and phone
Contacting you about the progress of the selection process and offering a position, as appropriate
Information made available by you on your curriculum or on a professional social media platform, such as LinkedIn
Your career and professional and academic experience, as well as skills indicated in the professional curriculum shared with Creditas, as well as those expressly made public by you in your professional social media profiles, such as LinkedIn
Analyzing your personal and professional profile in relation to other applicants in order to assess whether you have the desired profile for the open position at Creditas;
Information made available by you in interviews and tests applied by Creditas
Details about personal life; information about your last jobs and positions; expected compensation and benefits
Conducting interviews and applying tests; Creditas will process any personal data made available by you at those times
Creditas may collect this information directly from you and/or through publicly-available profiles on social media or recruitment platforms such as Greenhouse and LinkedIn, the privacy policies of which can be found on the links:
3. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Creditas may share your personal data with other companies belonging to the Creditas group or with third-parties. Said sharing occurs based on the following criteria and for the purposes described below.
Service providers: We may share your personal data with service providers engaged by Creditas for the purpose of providing HR software and other information technology to manage the selection process, among others.
We may also share your data with service providers to validate registration information provided by you, in accordance with Creditas’ internal and compliance policies.
Creditas may also share your personal data with third-parties (including government agencies) in order to comply with investigations, legal remedies, lawsuits or to investigate, prevent or take action on illegal activities, suspected fraud or situations involving potential threats to physical security of any person or if otherwise required by law.
If Creditas is involved in a consolidation, acquisition or sale of all or part of its assets, your personal data may be transferred to the acquiring company or person. In circumstances where the identity of the controller of your personal data changes as a result of any transaction, you will be notified of any choices you may have about your personal data.
4. TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE BRAZIL
Creditas may transfer some of your personal data to service providers located abroad, including service providers based in other countries.
When your personal data is transferred outside Brazil by Creditas, Creditas will take appropriate measures to ensure proper protection of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection law, including by entering into appropriate transfer agreement with third-parties.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your information: (i) for the time required by law or regulation; (ii) upon completion of processing of your personal data, as mentioned below; or (iii) for the time necessary to preserve Creditas’ legitimate interest, as the case may be. Thus, we will process your data, for example, during the applicable statutory periods.
Processing of personal data will be deemed completed in the following cases:
- When the purpose for which the Applicant’s personal data was collected is achieved and/or the personal data collected is no longer necessary or relevant to further such purpose;
- When the Applicant is entitled to request the termination of processing and the deletion of his/her personal data and exercises this right; and
- When there is a court order in this regard.
Please contact the VIP or Person-in-Charge in case of updating or correcting any errors in your personal data processed by Creditas.
6. YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU
Regarding the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to:
- Receive clear and accurate information about the processing, including when and how your personal data may be shared;
- Request access and/or confirmation of the existence of data processing;
- Request rectification of inaccurate, incomplete and outdated personal data;
- Challenge processing activities, request anonymization and deletion of personal data, in specific circumstances;
- Request the portability of your personal data;
- Revoke consent at any time, when Creditas processes your personal data based on consent;
- Request a review of automated decisions that may affect your interests.
You are entitled to exercise these rights by contacting [email protected].
7. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Creditas takes appropriate organizational technical measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Your personal data is stored securely on protected equipment. Only a limited number of people with legitimate reasons will have access to such equipment and access to your personal data.